We are going to build the classic game Battleships.
– In the first video, Ania works out all of the single-player game logic.
– In this video, I will be adding to Ania’s code and working out the multiplayer game logic.
– Then, in the final video, Kyle at Web Dev Simplified will style it and add awesome animations.
In this video we will:
– Setup a Node.js server with Express
– Configure Socket.io on the server and client-side to relay gameplay.
– Deploy the game to Heroku.
Be sure to go to Ania’s channel to watch the first video if you haven’t already. Then watch the next video in the series to see the completed, styled game.
Part 1: Ania Kubow:
Part 3: Web Dev Simplified:
Thanks for watching!
📚 Learn to CODE in just a FEW months here:
Treehouse Discount Code:
🛠️ Tools I use:
🟠 Font: STACKr Code (Exclusive to my VS Code Course – )
🟠 SuperHero Extension Pack:
🤖 I now use AI-powered code completions thanks to Kite. You should too so grab it FREE:
💖 Show support!
Web Development – Beginners Roadmap (2020) –
Playlist: Web Development For Beginners –
Connect With Me:
** Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the above links may be affiliate links, which may generate me a sales commission at no additional cost to you.
#codeSTACKr #Nodejs #Socketio